The Cascade Scottish Terrier Club (CSTC) is an organized non-profit group of Scottie fans residing primarily in Oregon and southwest Washington, including pet owners, breeders, and people who just love and admire Scottish Terriers.
This fun-loving group has frequent social and educational activities, often including the four-legged members of the family. The CSTC also occasionally holds fund raising events in support of Scottish Terrier Rescue organizations and the STCA Health Trust Fund.
The Cascade Scottish Terrier Club, Inc. promotes Scottish Terriers through
- Social Activities
- Responsible Pet Ownership
Meetings and Activities
Meetings are bi-monthly at various locations. CLICK HERE to see our Events Calendar.
Membership is open to all interested persons without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, handicap, or profession who are willing to complete the membership application and code of ethics pay authorized dues and abide by our Bylaws.
- Cascade Scottish Terriers Club Membership Application
- Cascade Scottish Terriers Club Code of Ethics
- Cascade Scottish Terriers Club Bylaws
Dues are currently set at $17 per individual and $22 per family per calendar year. A “family” is defined as two people in residence at the same address, and is limited to two (2) member votes. Dues for those joining after September 15th will cover the remainder of that year and all of the following year.
The membership application, signed code of ethics and dues may be submitted in person at a club event, or mailed to:
- Jan Patterson, President President@cascadescots.org
- Judy Herring, Secretary Secretary@cascadescots.org
- Sandy Quinn, Treasurer and Membership Chair
Board of Directors
- Veloris Montonye, Member at Large
- Eddie Quinn, Member at Large
- Christina Vidlund, Member at Large